Lançado Adianti Framework 7.6!
Clique aqui para saber mais
Notice: Undefined variable: item in C:xampphtdocsa772tutor Dear all, I am from Indonesia. I ussualy using this framework, Thank you for all team. Today I got some error like below Notice: Undefined variable: item in C:xampphtdocsa772tutorappcontrolPresentationWidgetsFilesystemIconView.class.php on line 48 Notice: Undefined variable: item in C:xampphtdocsa772tutorappcontrolPresentationWidgetsFilesystemIconView.class.php on line ...
DT
Notice: Undefined variable: item in C:xampphtdocsa772tutor  
Dear all,
I am from Indonesia. I ussualy using this framework, Thank you for all team.
Today I got some error like below

Notice: Undefined variable: item in C:xampphtdocsa772tutorappcontrolPresentationWidgetsFilesystemIconView.class.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined variable: item in C:xampphtdocsa772tutorappcontrolPresentationWidgetsFilesystemIconView.class.php on line 48

Notice: Trying to get property 'icon' of non-object in C:xampphtdocsa772tutorlibadiantiwidgetutilTIconView.php on line 228

Notice: Trying to get property 'name' of non-object in C:xampphtdocsa772tutorlibadiantiwidgetutilTIconView.php on line 229

How to do iit?

Thank You

Curso completo Meu Negócio Pronto
Use para si, ou transforme em um negócio: Inclui aulas e códigos-fontes
Gestor de conteúdo (SITE) + Loja Virtual (E-Commerce) + Emissor de Notas para infoprodutos

Meu negócio pronto Quero me inscrever agora!

Comentários (1)

AC

Dear,

I ran the application part here and it worked correctly.
I suggest checking the version of PHP (if above 7.0) or if there is any restriction in the permissions of folders / files of your operating system, being the loop where the item variable deals precisely with reading this.
However, as an item points to a stdClass and has its data assigned in a simple way, I suspect it is something related to the version or configuration of some kind of your PHP installation.
Hope this helps.